Thursday, September 14, 2017

Since I know who will win in 2019, I have started preparing myself and my small humble family for the years to follow until 2024. Conditioning my mind to believe that only 2 entities are omnipresent – ModiJEE and God. Bought a cold-storage to store tomatoes, potatoes and onion. Started calculating tax at the rate of about 40% year-on-year; don’t ask me where the figure comes from – it just happened. Storing 500 and 2000-rupee notes at Home to spare when the time comes. Taking... lessons in queueing up. Joined a motor driving school to learn driving over holes – black, pot and what not. Started looking for a job in Ahmedabad to utilize bullet train travel if the rickshaw fare from Home permits. Learning to breathe without oxygen cylinders on land. Keeping away from the likes of Gaikwad in a plane. Taking lessons in Photoshop to print education degree from Hard Word. Main yeh kar raha hoon; aur aap? #AbKiBaarTaiyaarHoJaaYaar #TheFutureIsFright

No comments:

Post a Comment