Tuesday, September 5, 2017

After informing the young boy at the grocery store’s billing counter that he had undercharged me for Rs.450, including GST, I paid him via digital mode, came Home delighted and checked my Prime Minister’s Twitter account for a word of appreciation of my honesty. Instead, I found words of appreciation for Baba Ram Rahim, Photoshopper Smritiben, Nirmalaben, Mukeshbhai, Frynance Minister Arunbhai and Gautambhai. What’s more, there was also some Mann Ki Baat: “change begins with ...you”, “don’t ask what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”, blah, blah. So much emotional blackmail yaar, yet people want to immigrate to America?! Anyway, hope Rs.450 can help provide 15-minutes oxygen to a child in a hospital; unless, of course, it gets lost in translation somewhere ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜#MoreMoneyThanMeetsTheEye #AbKiBaarPublicRelationsHaiNaYaar

No comments:

Post a Comment