Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Mr.Tim Cook of Apple Inc met the Prime Minister of India, last year. He was so impressed with the PM and his suit that he decided to launch an iPhone costing about 90,000-rupees in India. The frenzy is such that it reminds me of the queues outside the offices of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL) in the 80s! No man, I am not buying the iPhone; don’t have any money to spare. 90,000-rupees is sufficient to cover about 15-months Household expenses, excluding GST and digital transaction charges; that too, because my mother runs the House, no. Hmm, but wait, the new iPhone OS must be advanced, no? Hey Siri, who has more artificial intelligence: Modi, Yogi, Rahul, Mallya or Manmohan? Siri, where can I get cheap petrol in Mumbai? And Siri, how can I reach my destination without encountering potholes? Siri, can you please locate oxygen cylinders in Gorakhpur, Farrukhabad and Nasik? Siri? Siri? Hello? Siri, you there? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment