Thursday, September 28, 2017

Saala, the Economics syllabus in my college did not cover calculation of GDP. Or maybe it did, but I preferred to skip it since it was too complicated for a 5-marks question. Hence, I am now trying to understand if the GDP of India is 5.7 percent, 7.5 percent or 3.7 percent. While Economics to me is still like Chacha Chaudhary comics, in my layman opinion, one way to measure India's progress *can be* to see how many Indians immigrants from America have migrated back to India ...in the last few years; of those, how many settled in Varanasi, Allahabad, Gujarat, Dilli, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Patna. Going a step further, ModiJEE can also call his friend Zuckerbergji and check with him about the number of Americans and Europeans having Juhu Beach, Ayodhya, Kankaria Lake or Kashi Vishwanath temple as a display photo. Everything else is just data 🤔🤔😂😂 #OfEcoComicsStatisTricksAndPoliTricks

No comments:

Post a Comment