Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Chai pe Charcha. PA: Good news, Sir! Uddhav is building a 6-storey triplex opposite his existing bungalow near BKC. Investigate? PM: O s***, is the new bungalow coming in way of the bullet train station at BKC? If yes, we’ll have to shift the station! PA: Sir, should we *investigate* his sources of income? PM: Yes, please ask I-T to check Arvind’s accounts, and let me know if Manmohan bathes with his overcoat on. PA: Sir, but what about Uddhav? PM: I told you, I’m scared of him. Socho, if his MP can thrash using slippers, just imagine what his boss Uddhav can do! Rahul, Barack, Donald and Yogi are easy to handle since they're clean-shaven. Uddhav flashes a scary thick moustachio! Also, Shinzo Abe calls me every day to check on the bullet train project and speaks in Japanese English. Once I stopped answering him, he started following me on Twitter. And people think I am famous! Forget it, I just want to make Maharshtra number one. PA: But Sir, the other day you wanted to make UP number one? PM: Is it? Ok, now that we go to polls in Gujarat, let it be known that I want to make Gujarat number one. PA: Ok Sir. PM: What about Yogi? PA: Sir, 150 orders in 50 hours! Good, but Sir, what about execution? PM: hai na, anti-romeo squad! #DevelopMentalEcoComics

No comments:

Post a Comment