Friday, March 17, 2017


Narendra: ek kaam kar, you take defense. Manohar: no Sir, it’s a thankless job. While soldiers complain of stale food, you take sole credit for surgical strikes, not good. Now, I am missing the Goan feni at Anjuna! Narendra: Ok, you go to Goa. Arun, you take defense. Arun: Ok. I have 3 ministries, one demonetization, a couple of cricket boards and a private law practice. If Navjot can act in prime-time, I can work for each of them, part time? Rahul: What can I do? Narendra: you work from Home. A weak opposition is a healthy proposition. Rajnath: and what is a Home Minister supposed to do? Narendra: ensure all jails are ISO-certified, and fearsome convicts live long, roam fearless, Nirbhaya and healthy. Arvind: and me? Narendra: you give dharna. Nitin’s ministry needs to show traffic. Sushma: as instructed, I am on twitter, 24X7. Here, please sign the hospital voucher. Smriti: can I get external affairs? I am good at Photoshop. Narendra: Sorry, kaunse class mein kabhi bahu thi? Devendra: Do something about Uddhav; he is giving me a tough time. Narendra: I know, though I can’t make nasty “raincoat” comments about him nor chide him. Devendra: why? Narendra: Er, I am scared of him. Arun: and what are you upto? Narendra: I need to check if MY plane is ready after servicing; used it a lot in elections. Ab Ki Baar, ja raha hoon yaar! #EnvisionAnIllusion

No comments:

Post a Comment