Thursday, February 9, 2017


Yaar, how do they manage to clean a breezy sea-facing 6-BHK, when it takes months of rigorous motherly follow-up, mummy gyaan and thin-amma efforts to bring me up to speed to clean one ceiling fan?! Perhaps, they’re more responsible; I am not. And then, 6-BHKs also have servants; we have one house-help. She takes leave just when I thought I could believe! Mom says, it’s your Home, why depend on someone else to clean it? Didn’t Moody demonetize my bank account? My money? Say no, Mummy? She says, don’t act funny. Ok, but what’s with the 6-BHK if it must remain empty with chandelier ceilings, distemper walls and antique furniture, and filled with servants and butlers? Anyway, tiding over my suburban mentality, it’s not so much about the sea-facing 6-BHK; it’s my home ceiling that’s pulling, just when I decided to make my weekend a little more fulfilling! Haha! #SeeLingeringFan

No comments:

Post a Comment