Tuesday, February 21, 2017

God, it’s only February. Yet, the summer is making merry, the heat is weary, the sweat is teary and the mere thought of March, April and May is scary! O Lord, I didn’t cut a single tree nor pluck a flower, I swear. And there’s no animal meat nor hide in anything I eat or wear. I am not even engaged (though occasionally abused) in an electoral battle that’s highly unfair. I don’t breathe clean air, pay dollars’ worth for a short distance fare, survive daily by a whisker thinner than bald hair (!), and governed by those who just don’t care. O mighty God, postponed your holiday plans for Earth, eh?! See, there’s still so much that remains of your creation: trees, birds, nature, rains, bounties, skies, mountains and commoners like me who take everything in stride, aim for heights where only eagles dare and even celebrate life’s googlies with lotsa fanfare! #PrayerADayKeepsTheDoctorAway

No comments:

Post a Comment