Sunday, February 12, 2017

Neighbour 1, ensuring his voice is heard throughout the workout area: its been ages since I am working out in our building's gym. I have been traveling so much. Of course, I stay at the Taj, Hilton, ITC, Novotel, and they have a chauffeur-driven pick-up and drop, a BIG pool or two, and big gymnasiums! Neighbour 2 (believes in competition, cutting short Neighbour 1): I travel so much that the agents at both domestic and international airports know me! I mean, I live out of th...e bag. Neighbour 3, with shock, awe, admiration and planes in his eyes, can't even blink, nonetheless: yes, yes, I see you guys on Facebook. Amazing yaar. My turn, when the trio look at me: aah yes, I travel, too. First, take a bus to the railway station, alight at Ghatkopar, board a Metro to Marol and then walk to work; an everyday feature. Neighbours, force a smile and disperse. Me, to myself: and I just told them a one-way itinerary! Haha! #ShowSharaaba

No comments:

Post a Comment