Sunday, February 12, 2017


Mohandas Bhai, you were solid haan Bhai. I mean, you gave up an established barrister practice to fight for some unknown set of 200 million Indians? Sahi hai boss! In my time, parents prioritize careers, money and property above their own children, while children prioritize themselves over everyone else; and you sacrificed your life for a nation?! Garnered a nationwide movement? Fought the might of a 200-year-old empire? Minus any intent for Facebook likes? Solid haan, yaar. In my time, people spend 100,000-rupees in a 7-star hotel to learn about “winning leadership” in 3 days; and you relentlessly led in that humble dhoti? In crushing winters? On fast? Trust me, I can’t give up dal-chawal even for a day! Partition? You did your best with what you could; in the 21st century, depression runs so high that people can’t keep themselves together, let alone a country! Haha! In fact, couples can hardly breathe next to each other even if they brush with Close-up, and you kept a nation’s fire burning? Gandhi Bapu, I am your devout fan; let the world think and say what they can! #GandhiKiAandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment