Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Notwithstanding what the world says about Hillary, I have always held her in very high esteem. She earned my respect when she stood steadfast by her husband, during his scandalous and stormy trial, and an eventual downfall. She accepted her electoral loss with a lot of grace this morning, truly befitting the essence of leadership that, at times, needs to be unlearned to learn. Of course, I am a very small man in comparison to the giant of a persona that she is, and my appreciation and admiration for her might matter little or nee. Yet, to me, she upholds all the qualities in a woman of *substance*, and she exudes character, virtue and demeanor with elan. While men are no stars in my personal opinion, they seem to have run out of raw material for making women like her, these days. Thank God for Hillary, she still holds the fort high and mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment