Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I wish to thank Mrs.Zender from Africa for her email seeking my confirmation to be a beneficiary of her 50-million pound fortune. I also wish to thank Coca Cola, RBI and Chevrolet for their emails declaring me as the winner of their grand 100-million dollar lottery. I guess, it will be easier to convert pounds to dollar, than it is to convert rupees to rupees. Ok, so, this time I am willing to believe each one of the emailers for all that they've told me, more so, after having witnessed everything that seemed unbelievable across the world, until 08 November 2016: Trump in America, Rahul and Heeraben at the bank, bump in New Zealand and a mighty slump in India. By the way, Mano ya na Mano, at every ATM the message remains loud-and-clear: chhutta nahin hai, aage badho!

No comments:

Post a Comment