Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Yaar, anyone has Modujee's mobile number? I want to speak to him and thank him from the bottom of my shopping cart for raising my standard of living to a level where I am able to afford petrol costing more than 80-rupees-a-litre! I feel rich, you know. While I fill one litre petrol every 17 days at the expense of consuming dal-chawal and sabzi, I ensure to pay all my taxes on time so that 52 cars in Modujee's motorcade and 45 cars in each motorcade of his septuagenarian and octogenarian friends in power and opposition don't run out of fuel ever, nor do they ever feel the need to give up subsidies, *subsidised* luxurious accomodation in Lutyens Dilli, 1st class travel, ration and all the perks that go to make a complete Ministerial clan. There are some things Money can't buy; for everything else, there's a mesmerizing election speech! Go figure, preach! #MujheEconomicsMatSikhao #OilGayaTelLagane #AbKiBaarPetrolNadiyaKePaar

No comments:

Post a Comment