Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Mother. I have a Mother. She is a nice Mother. Thank God, God made Mother. My Mother is old, beautiful, gentle, not on any social media sites nor has any inclination to succumb to Zuckerberg's "big data" collection exercise. She rarely attends real life exhibitions, virtual ones are out of the question! We both like monologues. Hence, we just walk up to each other or make a call in case we're miles apart to let the other know that we love and miss each other, wish happiest of birthdays, anniversaries, Diwali, New Year, Gudi Padva, Baisakhi, discuss my shadowy, personal, clandestine and miscellaneous world affairs, pay compliments to each other and express appreciation for having tolerated each other for close to 40 years! My Mother doesn't believe in shopping online, too. Like me, she is very outdated and old school, and hence we go to the nearby store (s) to make purchases. It truly is an Amazon experience! I think I love my Mother very much. Atleast, virtually?  #SabVirtualHaiYaarPyaarBhiYaarBhi #GetPersonalLetsMate #YahaanSeLetaWahaanBigData #SocialNeedYa #IKnowWhatYouDidLastSummer

No comments:

Post a Comment