Friday, January 12, 2018

Trump: Hey Jared, who is the most powerful President in the Universe, you know, more powerful after Mr.Maudi and God the almighty?. Jared: of course you, my beloved father-in-law. Trump: more powerful than Xi of China?. Jared: of course! in fact, even more powerful than China and India combined!. Trump: I am impressed. Here, let me cut down the Indian H1B visas by half. And, who is the President of India?. Jared: Mr.Maudi? Hmm, no idea FIL, though, I heard four Supreme Court judges organized a press conference and expressed their anguish about the Indian judiciary. Trump: really? And their President didn't intervene? He is cold as ice? Hope their President ain't Mr.Maudi's predecessor, Singh?. Jared: no FIL, though I've heard he is a carbon copy of Mr.Singh minus the turban and hair. Trump: Ah, and I thought that I am the world's biggest human frights violator! And I have golden hair, too. So, how do they address grievances of Honorable judges?. Jared: Simple, such grievances are addressed as an-tie National. Trump: And, will it roll into a very big and serious issue?. Jared: not really FIL, there will be some other news to keep the common people occupied. In fact, I see one about the oil hovering at 70-dollars a barrel! Trump: you're smart like me, Jared. Jared: thank you FIL, I've seen "Wag The Dog" 1,997 times! #JudiciaryMeinBhiBeneficiary #PressedConference #MannKiVaat

No comments:

Post a Comment