Tuesday, January 23, 2018

The Prime Minister's arrival in Davos for the World Economic Forum conference was awesome! I saw it on YouTube while munching pakodas cooked by a group of employed youths nearby. While the PM is highly unlikely to touch upon the topic of 1% wealthy Indians owning the Nation's 73% wealth in his speech, the warm reception he will receive at the conference will surely give me a sense of pride. Personally, we both have a lot in common: we are pure vegetarians, teetotalers, love t...raveling, Mont Blanc pens, suits and blazers, and love cows and Moms. We both like to speak only about our own "Mann Ki Baat" without listening to others, and spell jumla as J.U.M.L.A. In fact, one more trait that I feel I share with him is the impression that people have about me: while my own House is in a mess, the people outside still think I am very meticulous and organized. You know, something on the lines of "ghar ki murgi daal barabar?" 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂 #ThodiHawaAaneDe #ToSpeechHisOwn #MainDavosKartaHoon #AbKiBaarKaunsaSuitPehnoonYaar #DavosKePakode

No comments:

Post a Comment