Friday, July 7, 2017

Nawaz: Mr.Xi Jinping, President of China, Doklam rightly belongs to you. Xi: Yes, dhokla is a Gujarati speciality. I ate a few when I visited Ahmedabad with Modi in 2014. Nawaz: No Sir, I meant, Doklam near Sikkim? Xi: Ah yes, Doklam! Yes, it belongs to China. In fact, China also owns Vietnam, Washington, Australian coral reefs, Moscow, Posco, Costco, Kashmir, Kathmandu, Bhutan, Brazil, planets, solar system, galaxies, world’s oceans, rivers, gutters and even Pakistan. Nawaz: Er, yes Sir, the Indian Government is at war with China, yet looks to convert Bombay to Shanghai. Xi: Shanghai? Really? Then Bombay, too, belongs to China. Let me dispatch troops there tomorrow. Nawaz: but Sir, there’s an existing local Sena that claims ownership rights of the city. Xi: Hmm, I know. But then, I’ve also heard their discussions about quitting Chinese products over an elaborate meal of chinese fried rice, hakka noodles and manchurian, huh?! #SickHim #HindiChiniShanghai

No comments:

Post a Comment