Thursday, January 5, 2017

She: Sir, I think I am being followed. Rahulji: Good, you are a born leader like me. Modiji: followed? It’s because of my “beti bachao, beti bhagaao” campaign that they’re following you. She: No Sir, I meant, I don’t feel secure. Rahulji: we need women empowerment. Modji: do not worry, we have designed the 8000-km range Agni-IV missile for security. She: Sir, why don’t you understand, I am being stalked. Rahulji: woman empowerment is need of the hour. Modiji: Stalking? Can’t be. In THE Gujarat, model and women roam freely at 2 am. She: But Sir, there’s Bambai, Dilli and Bangalore? Rahulji: woman need to be empowered like Mummy. Modiji: I am omnipresent, walk 18 hours a day and never see anyone on the road except Raj, Uddhav and Kejriwal. She: Sir, I was manhandled and groped in public. Rahulji: Modiji is from Mars, I am from Venus and women need to be empowered at the velocity of light (ouch!) Modiji: Groped? It’s because of the 60-year misrule. Give me 5 years, I will fast-track all verdicts to 30 years as against 35 years today. She: Sir, I was fully dressed. Rahul: I prefer a white kurta-pyjama and a stubble. Modiji: was it worth 10-lakh? She (sighs!): Sir? Sir? Could you please listen? Rahulji: hey, what’s the woman population in Amethi? Add 1 Smriti and what do you get? Aah, Mulayam Mayawati. Modiji: Mitron, aaj raat baara baje se, sab ladies ko demonize kiya jayega…….! #AbKiBaarBhiWaatLageliYaar

No comments:

Post a Comment