Monday, January 16, 2017

I’m scared. I’m scared of my neighbour’s puppy, Tom. I’m scared of the serial-killer rom-com. I’m scared of bosses who presume I don’t work. I’m s*** scared of those who complain about about low salaries, inhospitable working conditions, absence of merit and increments, yet retire with the same company after a Golden Jubilee. I’m scared of those who talk big, think small, and act somewhere in-between. I’m wary of those who wear sunglasses at night, appear on my Facebook “friend” list, and look through me in the elevator during the day! Haha! I’m very weary of sugar, salt and spice. I’m scared of inserting my debit card in the ATM. I’m scared, a daily feature, of boarding the 8.23 am VT fast. I’m scared; and a bit confused, too. Who arrived first: the wheel, charkha, Mohandas or Narendra? Which calendar came first: Kingfisher or Khadi? And, who invented the cycle? Atlas, BSA, BSP, SP, Papa Mulayam or Beta Akhilesh? Anyway, I will conquer my fears through Yoga. But then, who came first: Baby, Baba, Ramdev or Yoga? Huh?! #TopsyCurvyWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment