Tuesday, April 25, 2017

There's truly something about leaves. At Home, my family wants me to leave early from work, while at work, juniors, seniors and middlemen don’t want me to leave early for Home. At a regional level in Chennai, Team Amma quarrel with Team Chinamma over an election symbol comprising two leaves. Mallya loves leaves, too. He leaves India leaving bankers, investors and employees in eternal debt to last unto death. What’s more, his debt level can be gauged from a modest few leaves that Kingfisher models display on his KF calendar, every month. Private naukri embattled employees like me fight for 1 sick leave, while the VIP mantri to sarkari sentry enjoy unlimited leave. Itna leave, and then my house-help also takes uninformed leave. Anyway, speaking of nature and leaves, despite the skyrocketing sales of fans, coolers and air-conditioners, why is the Earth still hotter than the Sun?! #HariPatti #LearnToLeave

No comments:

Post a Comment