Thursday, October 13, 2016

Trump, you don’ wanna appease Indian diaspora, eh? Let me tell ya, the Indian in me loves America more than I love my mother, motherland, father, father’s grand, sister and sister's hairband. And there are many like me, mate! Every day, every hour, you’d see Visa power. I am going to America. I returned from America. I slept in America. I woke up in America. I brushed my teeth in America. I used toilet paper in America. I bought my first ever Indian flag from America. I recently married an American in America. Before that, I married an Indian in India who was earlier married to an American in America. They don’t litter in America (only in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq). I miss India; solely in America. They lead some life in America. They also have a few wives in America. The boy is an NRI educated and settled in America. He takes dowry only outside America. Anyway, Trump how can you now hope, when you thought you could just grope? Swatch your crotch; Hillary knows your life’s Wiki, Donald!

1 comment: