Sunday, October 9, 2016

I went for Darshan today. And boy, what a divine experience it was! The grandeur of decoration and lights, fancy stage, yummy food, unwashed red-carpet, expensive clothing stalls, bank loans, insurance policies, vacuum cleaners, Pepsi and Coke in the same stall, average men (barring a few handsome ones like me!) and gorgeous women. There were queues: 100-rupee, 500-rupee, free queue and “no Q”; the last one was only for VIPs and the likes of officials who arrived in their official cars with tinted windows on a late Sunday evening. And there was God, too. I wonder how God categorizes and processes applications. Anyway, I have a very compelling question for Him: how does someone, who stood 1000 steps behind me, jump 2000 steps ahead of me in a matter of seconds? Kya God, fate hai, late hai, par woh seth hai, toh kya aap se bhi great hai?!

No comments:

Post a Comment