Thursday, October 6, 2016

Obama Uncle, God promise, Kashmir is mine. No uncle, Hafiz ki saugandh, Kashmir is mine, all landmines are not made to shine and Azhar is doing fine. No uncle, Nawaz is lying, we paid stamp duty and registration for PoK that he is occupying; why is he jhoot-jhoot crying? No uncle, ask He, ask Xi, both will tell that Naren is lying; he created a MHADA scandal when I was applying. Please uncle, don’t listen to Nawaz; Sushma, staring off her chashma, won elocution at the UN where none participated and empty chairs were drying. Ok! Ok! Naren I will call you Gandhi, and Nawaz you take billions and my weaponry goldmine. Please stop the danga-Fawad, ye kids. I am very concerned with Donald’s Trump on cloud nine, while Aye Bill Hai Mushkil, since Hillary is falling behind the line. Get my Airforce One ready ya mate, I need to jet set flying! #NawazNarenObamaUncle

No comments:

Post a Comment