Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Madam, you made a statement that our Army can fend off Chinese aggression. However, a major chunk of our weaponry needs to be replaced! Mantriji: really? O no! How did China respond to my empty rhetoric? Diplomat: Madam, *empty rhetoric*?! China advised us not to make provocative statements. Mantriji: Really? I didn’t know that my speech would have a wide reach. I meant it as a “jumla” because I don’t have to go and fight the enemy at the border. Anyway, where do I go in case I need to run? Diplomat: Aren’t you Minister of External Affairs? Mantriji: yes, but my boss travels all over the globe leaving me to the mercy of Twitter. Now, what about my impression back Home? Can Smriti help me with Photoshop? She is very good at it. Diplomat: Ah, she has been promoted, Madam. After all, the times are such that the next level of a simple Photoshop is a high-level photo-op! #WarAndPiece #ChandniTalkToChina

No comments:

Post a Comment