Monday, April 25, 2016

I "support" the judiciary. I "support" the acquittal. I "support" the Olympics. I "support" the decision to makeover an Ambassador of a Landcruiser in a world that's Mary Kom, Priyanka Zyaada. Yet, I am worried. What will happen when he inspires Indian athletes to have a "drive"? Are there bakeries in Brazil? If yes, are they called American Express bakeries? Do they have a Hill road where people sleep on pavements? What's the ratio of Landcruiser cars to pavement dwellers? Is it easy for Bajrangi to "convert" to Bhaijaan? Most importantly, are the authorities sure that "HE" is the Brand Ambassador? I ask, since if India achieves wins a poor medal tally, then will they blame him, the participating athletes or his driver? Main kyon Rio raha hoon? Theek hai, Janeiro Bhi Do Yaaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment