Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My monthly travel allowance permits me to travel only local, Mumbai local. Of course, I’ve heard of birds, planes and direct flights to London, courtesy, Mr.Mallya. Now, Panama? Where’s Panama? Is there a direct flight to Panama? And what’s all the drama in Panama? I knew Nawaz was not Sharif, and suspected Vladimir to be Putin his billions somewhere. But then, Big B, aap bhi? Bahu B, tum bhi? Is there a shortcut from London to Panama? Is the Kingfisher calendar shot somewhere in the Panama canal? Does Mallya own a KF mansion on its shore? Does he swim in the canal? Wait, why am I even asking all this? Instead, let me check my passbook to ascertain if my savings account, devoid of any credit, has sufficient balance for monthly debit. And, Jet Li’s taxes :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment