Monday, March 5, 2018

My niece asked me to explain the relationship between a magnet and iron while I watching IronMan 3 on TV. Robert Downey Jr is awesome, no?! Anyway, I was a very weak student in school, nonetheless, I tried my best to explain: I told her, imagine the Parliament building is a magnet, and just outside the building are many old men and women in their 70s, 80s, 90s and even a few 93-year-olds, looking like rusted iron. Now, everytime someone tries to move these old chaps away, the...y automatically cling back to the Parliament building owing to its "powerful" properties. In fact, to this day, these old men and women remain a biological wonder, have defied near-death experience and recorded the highest rates of life expectancy in the world! My niece appeared to be impressed by my explanation, and perhaps thought that I am the most intelligent man after the average Indian voter. So, what did Aldrich Killian tell Tony Stark in IronMan 3? "No, I'm a visionary. But I do own a manaic. And he takes the stage tonight." Sounds familiar? Haha! 😂😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment