Thursday, March 15, 2018

Anyone interested in offering me a job? As per my horoscope prediction, my life will undergo a positive change and remain so for the next 4 years upto 2022, by when there will be "Housing For All", the bullet train would be up and running, farmers from Nasik would have reached the Kasara ghat enroute their march to Azad Maidan in Bombay, Mukeshbhai would be the richest man in the world, the 24th pillar of Thane Metro would have been erected and Mallya would still reign as the King of Good Times. Three statues would be under-construction in the Arabian Sea, 4 statues on top of the Sahyadri mountains, and Milan Subway would remain flooded in the monsoon. As per my horoscope forecast, irrespective of my raging age, my energy levels would be sky-high, I will display exceptional leadership qualities and resolve conflicts *just like that*, and I will be able to handle the biggest, most complex and toughest tasks with ease. Nice, though, I seriously have my doubts about the predictions; while Jupiter, the boss of planets, is in-transit through my natal chart, there's also an Aadhar-possessed and tax-obsessed Government sitting *right there* in my fatal chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment