Thursday, November 23, 2017

Uncle, wish there were elections every month? Wowie! GST would not be more than 5 percent on all items, no? The larger question remains, though: were the earlier slabs decided on basis of a lucky draw, you know, pick up a chit and the number that comes up becomes the applicable tax? Will I get a refund at a rate of 5 percent for every meal I ate at a restaurant in the last few months? You know, something similar to receiving 15-lakh rupees in my bank account? Anyway, I am tor...n between choices now, given the fact that prices of veggies are sky-bound: should I eat healthy home-cooked food after paying a higher GST, or eat soda-heavy food at a restaurant after paying a lower GST? Good evening, Saturday. Sometimes life's answers are hidden somewhere in the annals of Economics or amidst the jugglery of political comics. Given the circumstances, I am sure it is the latter 😂😂😂😂 #IskoKamKarUskoZaada #RandomTaxation #FastAndSpurious
See more

No comments:

Post a Comment