Monday, November 27, 2017

Tiger Zinda Hai? Yes, because the black buck died. Ok, but who killed the black buck? Your driver. Right, but then, what was I doing in the jungles of Jodhpur on the night the black buck died? You were driving your LandCruiser looking for pavement dwellers and a bakery. Ok, will they call me for promotions during Gujarat elections this year? Will I get to fly a kite with the CM this time, too? No idea, everyone is busy defending honor of women, including Padmavati. Ah, really? Who do you think is real: Padmavati of the royal court or my driver who testified in the Bombay High Court? Hmm, difficult to say. It is like imagining ModiJEE selling tea and RahulJEE selling the Nation without knowing who the buyers were. I understand, but both are sellers in their own right, huh?! #HardcoreSalesMan #SaveTheTigerAndTheAnimalKingdom #PolitricksIsSoHonest

No comments:

Post a Comment