Thursday, June 1, 2017

Every time I drive my humble air-conditioned car with windows half-open owing to a diesel price hike by a few-paise-a-litre, I look outside and my stress immediately disappears in thin polluted air. At the traffic signal I attain enlightenment that my daily pain of being stranded in traffic for long hours without the air-condition ON is much less compared to the 2.5-crore air-conditioned tinted-window SUVs that overtake me from the left lane at about 8 km/hour, yet, sometimes fall behind by the time we reach the next traffic signal. I mean, these expensive SUV-owners must be owning bangla, gaadi, bank balance, and perhaps Maa, too; but sadly, no roads to drive ON? It hurts when such expensive cars having top speeds of more than 250 km/hour barely clock 2.5 km/hour in traffic! In my case, perhaps the only place where my car manages a top speed of about 12 km/hour for a few seconds is the building compound. Speed thrills, but kills. Speed kills, but thrills. Traffic chills. Government only prepares bills. Infrastructure has ills.  And cows, bulls and peacocks are born midst humour mills! Haha! #InferiorStructureDevelopment #HolyCowTimesNow

No comments:

Post a Comment