Friday, June 23, 2017

Diplomat: Sir, the Indian PM is scheduled to meet you tomorrow. Trump: yeah, but I am *THE* President and it’s America first! Anyway, tell me ya mate, hope I get to hold his hands? Melania didn’t let me hold her hand, neither did Angela, nor the Pope. Diplomat: Not sure Sir, though, Satya Nadella, an Indian immigrant CEO, once wiped his hands off after a handshake with the Indian PM. In any case, the Indian PM might exchange a bear hug with you. Trump: really? Did he hug Obama, too? I hear he is good at winning elections. Of course, it was not him but Putin who won elections for me! Diplomat: Sir, he might attempt a warm hug followed by a sweet whisper to increase H1-B. Trump: To H1-B or not to H1-B is not the question. India does not produce oil like Iran nor does it offer aid to Pakistan! Here, let me prepare a nice farewell speech, pack him off and welcome him. Diplomat: Sir? Trump: caught you by the crotch, eh? Well, ya mate, to USA it is America first, Pakistan second, Middle East third, Russia 4th and China 100th . Indians are merely content with America’s figure of speech that leaves them speechless! Wow, what a speech to figure! Go figure! #MujheBhiAmreekaJaanaHai #AbKiBaarMigrateKarteHainYaar

No comments:

Post a Comment