Saturday, August 20, 2016

My phone is some find. It gives me company in a crowded office conference room where I wish to avoid colleagues, and show every one that I am very busy. It helps me arrive at all terminals – rail, air and road - in style. I drive my car with my phone ON (and brains OFF!). My phone helps me ignore those who are equally eager to ignore me. I believe in the contemporary adage: why call and speak, when you can text and tweet? Sweet. I spend about 80% of my time in social gatherings and during vacations clicking photos with my phone, and another 10% time in uploading them on social networks; if my contacts visited the Taj Colaba recently, I visited the Juhu Marriott – now, take this! Of course, the balance 10% time is spent figuring out what to do with myself and others in the social gathering. I use my phone to declare love for my better-half publicly, though we question (and curse!) the other’s presence in our life, strictly in private! I compliment my colleague on his promotion using my phone app, though I am very eager to know his CTC and “knowing him, just how did he get there, itni jaldi?” By the way, did Isaac Newton see a connect between Alexander Graham Bell’s invention and the Apple? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment