Thursday, August 4, 2016


My name is Sagar. I live in Thane. Thane is in Maharashtra where Thackeray is an English surname, the barren surface of Vidarbha is from Venus, and Marathwada ain’t the quintessential Mumbai. Maharashtra is in India. India is my country. All Indians who chant NaMo RaGa are my brothers (subject to review every 5 years). I am unable to see my own sisters in Indian women, yet. Hence, hashtag “Nirbhaya” is a growing trend in my country, even within a mile radius of Supreme Lord Narendra’s abode. I love my country; this year, I am loving it even more, until 15 August, an extended weekend holiday. I am proud of India’s rich and varied cultural heritage and shall strive to be worthy of it, even after immigrating to America. I was not Born in the USA; I can migrate there, at least? I support Hillary Trump and Donald Clinton. I admire the Statue of Liberty more than the Statue of Unity, since Vallabhbhai shares his surname with Hardik and Anandiben. By the way, how old is Uncle Sam? Was he a vegetarian with a 56-inch chest? And a PM, too? No? Yes? The first PM born in post-Independence India? Er, America? Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment