Thursday, March 10, 2016

Woh toh gaya; yaar mujhe hi Rajya Sabha MP banaa do! I have solid credentials. To start with, I am not Mallya, and I don’t believe in spirits, UB or down. I submitted (atleast!) 30 documents, availed a housing loan and now pay it’s monthly instalments on time; for all delays, I’ve always paid a fine. What’s more, I have availed a loan from one bank, only. While flying is a luxury for me, owning an airline is a far-fetched dream; in fact, for booking a journey, I pray to Prabhu first, and then login to IRCTC. I don’t have a Kingfisher calendar at Home, and look up Kaalnirnay, instead. I drive my sole car and pay my maid, cleaner and washer their salaries on “pehli tareekh”. I have been filing my returns for all years, without expecting anything in return. I pay service tax, too, for services availed-yet-not-rendered. To me, F1 and IPL are mere brands that bring big bucks, babes and barbs. Siddhartha, to me, is a Historic figure who renounced the world and became the enlightened one; he bears no relation to Prakash Padukone. And why am I looking to become an MP? Simple, to resolve a household’s (including my own), monthly concern of, “Bhaji Laao, Sasta Nahin”!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog you have posted a useful information about jio lottery. I want to become an jio Lottery winner 2019 kindly share the details with me. Thanks
    Kbc jio lottery

    ReplyDelete