Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I am a very small man with a big worry. And I tell ya, my worry is justified since I am a true patriot like Donald Trump who puts his country first. In fact, I go one step further with my patriotic fervour since I have no intent of migrating to a foreign country "for a better life and a Green card". So, what is my big worry? Here it is: since one man is the messiah of billions in a country of IIMs, IITs, thinkers, lyricists, actors, economists and business barons, what will t...he country do once the messiah retires and/or stops winning elections single-handedly? Given the fact that India needs oxygen (cylinders 😂😂) and Narendrabhai to survive, is it possible that the latter can somehow be photocopied? Perhaps India needs more of his clones instead of war drones? In fact, once ready, his clones can campaign and contest upcoming elections in 8 States in 2018, while his real avatar can do a little work in the interests of the country. Huh? Little? Huh? Huh? 😋😂😋 #GhantaMaafNahinKaregi #AaoDevelopmentKareinChunavLadhein #ChunavMeinChuna

No comments:

Post a Comment