Thursday, May 18, 2017

I tried and it worked for me. I checked into an international airport terminal class one lounge, flew business class to a couple of international destinations, drove on InterState Highways, attended multinational conferences at 5-stars while staying there too, clicked photos, ate breakfast, lunch and dinner at ocean-facing restaurants and occasionally on rooftops under the stars, slept, dreamt, woke-up, bathed, had a phone chat with my Mother, told her I Love You and returned Home in my original avatar. It’s proven, thus: I can still travel, eat, digest, sleep, dance, party, have fun, love and do much more minus display on Zuckerberg media, and without the public subscribing to my life’s encyclopedia. After all, barring a few, half of them don’t even care, some aren’t glad when I am there, a quarter are square, while the balance wonder if I have any hair?! Not fair. Haha! #SheSellsEmptyVesselsOnTheSeeShow

No comments:

Post a Comment